View completed checks in the View QC Checks and View QC Check Details screens:
- View QC Checks will display the overall result of a QC check.
- View QC Check Detail will display the results of each question within each completed assessment.
- All completed assessments / questions are colour coded in line with their QC score.
View QC Checks
- Hover over QC Checks in the menu and select View QC Checks.
- At the top of the screen, use the quick links to change your view to display All checks (green, amber, red, complete and incomplete checks). The page automatically populates the relevant assessments.
- View checks as a list or in a ‘tile’ format by clicking on the icons.
- If required, you can export this data to Excel or CSV by clicking the export options from the actions menu.
- Click on a tile/row to select a check, or search for the desired check using the search box on the top right.
- Click on the report icon to load the full detail QC Check Report of the selected QC check.
- Click on the paper clip icon to preview and download images attached to the QC Check.
View QC Check Details
- Hover over QC Checks in the menu and select View QC Check Detail.
- Choose which assessment type you would like to view checks for.
- Select a date range for the checks you want to view.
- Scroll right to see more details of each check.
- If required, export the data to Excel or CSV by clicking the export options.
The QC Actions screen enables users to view a grid of completed checks and perform actions against these, such as Overrule and update QAS Flag. Suppliers and notification groups can be notified of these changes, if required.
- Hover over QC Checks in the menu and select QC Actions.
- Select the required check.
- Select Set Action from the actions menu.
- Select an action.
- Tick whether to notify the supplier, assessor and/or group.
- Update the QA flag
- Add any relevant comments.
- Click Save.
Data can be exported from the Export Data screen to Excel. Three types of export are available:
- QC Check Summary - This provides top level details of each check completed between chosen dates. This is similar to View QC Checks but you are able to export a larger volume of data.
- QC Check Detail - This provides details of each question for each check completed between chosen dates. This is similar to the View QC Check Details screen but you are able to export a larger volume of data.
- RAG analysis - This provides data on the number of checks per week of the year, including the number that were red, amber or green overall.
To export this data:
- Hover over QC Checks in the menu and select Export Data.
- Select the Export Type
- Select the Assessment type.
- Choose the dates.
- Click Excel Export.