SETTING EXPIRY DATES
Administrators are able to change the number of days before chains, tasks and files will show as expiring for their organisation. This will not affect the settings on any of your suppliers/customers’ systems.
- Click on Settings in the top right of the screen:
- Choose which settings you want to manage:
- Make the appropriate change:
- Press Save.
- Below shows the configurable settings for Chains:
- You can choose whether your organisation’s name is visible in supply chains.
- If you are a premium user, you have the option to delegate the approval of supply chains to direct and indirect supplier of your choice.
Please Note: When changing the visibility of your organisation in new chains, Public means all organisations in the chain will be able to see your organisation in the chain, while Private means only your direct supplier and the organisations above you in the chain will be able to see your organisation in the chain.
- Users can choose which file types are available for selection in the system.
- Select Files:
- To select all Certificates or Documents, ensure there is a tick in the checkbox next to the relevant Search box:
- To deselect all file types, ensure there is no tick in the checkbox.
- To manually select/deselect the file types, scroll down the relevant list of file types and tick/untick your choices:
- When you are finished, press Save.
- If you are Global G.A.P. accredited, it is possible to link your Greenlight Supplier Approval account with your Global G.A.P. account.
- Select the Integrations option:
- Enter your Global G.A.P username, password and confirm your OKey reference:
4. Press Connect.
Data sharing settings allow admins to select which organisations are able to see their user's personal data. All organisations which connect to yours via chains, will display in this table.
1. If you untick the name of their organisation it will mean they are unable to see personal data:
2. When you've made any required changes, ensure you press Save.