Please follow this guide with regard to editing and deleting chains.
EDIT A CHAIN
- On the Chains page, find the chain you wish to edit, put a tick in its checkbox and press Edit:
- To change the product, delete the current product, type in the name of the new product and click Select.
- You can choose a different Supply Type too, just use the drop-down menu.
- To remove an organisation from the chain, click on the green X in the bottom right hand side of the organisation box:
- The organisation will be removed. To add another customer or supplier, click on the appropriate link and follow the same steps described above in adding a chain.
- For example:
- Click Update chain at the bottom of the screen to save your changes:
Please note: When editing a chain, you are just editing this individual chain. It is therefore not possible to create multiple Organisation of Origins when editing a specific chain.
To set or change the supply type for existing chains:
- Locate the chain(s) you want:
- Put a tick in all relevant checkboxes:
- From Actions, select Change Supply Type:
- Choose between Programmed, Contingency and Spot:
- Select whether the chains statuses should revert to Pending before pressing OK:
To archive a chain:
- Locate the chain you wish to archive and put a tick in its checkbox:
- Click Archive:
To delete a chain:
- Locate the chain you wish to delete, put a tick in its checkbox and press Edit:
- Click Delete this chain: